Economic Development Financial Fortitude
Learn More About NYAC'S Economic Development Program:
Summer 2021 Personal Finance Recommended Book List
1) Closing the Racial Wealth Gap, 7 Rules for Black Prosperity and Legacy by Eugene Mitchell
2) Get Good with Money, 10 Simple Steps fot Becoming Financially Whole by Tiffany Aliche
3) The One Week Budget: Learn to Create Your Money Management System in 7 Days or Less! by Tiffany Aliche
4) Teach Your Child To Fish: Five Money Habits Every Child Should Master by Holly D. Reid
5) Starting Point: How To Create Wealth That Lasts by Kevin L Matthews II
NYC Small Business Services
The NYC Department of Small Business Services (SBS) helps unlock economic potential and create economic security for all New Yorkers by connecting New Yorkers to good jobs, creating stronger businesses, and building thriving neighborhoods across the five boroughs.
U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
Created in 1953, the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) continues to help small business owners and entrepreneurs pursue the American dream. The SBA is the only cabinet-level federal agency fully dedicated to small business and provides counseling, capital, and contracting expertise as the nation’s only go-to resource and voice for small businesses.
Visit the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) here.
New York Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Incorporated provides this business listing as a resource and does not necessarily endorse any of the businesses listed in this directory.